Our ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker who will go all out to exceed our expectations every day. The Community Director possesses exceptional attention to detail, is committed to the development of our team, and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
We insist on having fun and seek exceptional talent that believes in working with a passionate, driven team. Qualified candidates encompass the following:
- You can flawlessly oversee daily operations including rent collection, employee coaching, implementing marketing initiatives, networking the community, file auditing, and processing resident applications.
- You are an experienced sales champion who understands how to use the full sales toolkit. From lead generation and prequalifying to follow-up and signing the lease, this process comes second nature to you.
- You have financial accountability and management experience with forecasting, budgeting, invoicing and collection
- You are a proven leader who successfully motivates your team. As their mentor, you embrace and promote company culture and initiatives, always leading by example. Vested in your team’s success, you manage their performance individually and as a unit, set career objectives, and facilitate employee disciplinary action as needed.
- You can easily juggle multiple projects at once, exercising good judgement to effectively prioritize
- Calm under pressure, you meet deadlines no matter the cost in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail
- You have solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Real Page Onesite experience is a plus!
- You possess professional grade communication abilities both on paper and in-person
- Property management experience required
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Family owned and operated
- 401K retirement plan and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision
- Scholarships for employees and their children
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee housing discounts
- Collaborative team culture
- Property management experience
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the form below and attach your resume and cover letter.