Our teams are big-picture thinkers who go all out to exceed our residents’ expectations every day. We believe in rewarding exceptional work, promoting from within and building long-lasting relationships with our employees. Our culture makes all these things possible. It’s fun, ambitious, competitive and an excellent place to expand your career. As a member of our tight-knit determined team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact our company’s footprint.
We insist on having fun and seek exceptional talent that believes in working with a passionate, driven team. Our ideal candidate is friendly, innovative, detail oriented and a strong team player. The Maintenance Director has a strong understanding of the build and construction process, and a thorough understanding of general maintenance and customer service. Qualified candidates encompass the following:
- You can easily juggle multiple projects at once, exercising good judgement to effectively prioritize tasks.
- You are a reliable and trustworthy individual who can self-manage and work in team environments.
- Calm under pressure, you meet deadlines no matter the cost in a fast-paced environment
- You possess professional grade communication abilities both on paper and in-person. Communicating with residents, vendors, and other teammates within the company comes naturally.
- BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Family owned and operated
- 401K retirement plan and life insurance
- Medical, dental and vision
- Scholarships for employees and their children
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee housing opportunities
- Collaborative team culture